Your home is one of the most prized possessions of your life. When you have invested so much in a home, it makes sense to get insurance coverage in case any unfortunate event strikes.
Your Home Owner’s Insurance Policy will cover the following:
- Damage to your home and other structures on your property
- Personal property such as furniture and other household items
- Fire and smoke damage
- Theft and vandalism
- Personal Liability coverage in case someone gets injured on your property
- Loss due to fire and explosion
However, a traditional Home Owner’s Insurance policy does not cover all natural disasters such as floods and earthquakes. If you reside in a high-risk area, then it is advisable to opt for a comprehensive coverage.
When you choose us as your Home Owner’s Insurance provider, you get:
- Access to our 24/7 customer service center
- Reliable advice for your home owner’s coverage
- Fast and hassle-free processing
- Regular updates on important matters related to your policy
- And most of all, the trust that your home is in safe hands
To learn how Carriage Hill Insurance an meet your individual insurance needs, fill out our no-obligation Quote Form or call us at (865) 988 3777.