General Liability & Property
Running a business is no child’s play. Getting insurance for your company assets and people is a good start, but it’s not enough. You also need to protect your business from legal action in case you ever get sued for bodily injury or property damage. That’s where a General Liability Insurance policy can offer you financial coverage in case of any unforeseen event.
A General Liability & Property Insurance policy will offer you the following benefits:
- Bodily Injury – Covers the cost of care and the loss of services resulting from injury
- Property Damage -Covers for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Product Liability – Offers coverage for any product-related injury or accident
- Products-Completed/Services Rendered – Provides liability protection if an injury resulted from something your company made or service your company offered
- Others – Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection and Advertising Injury
It is also important to know that General Liability Insurance does not protect your business from professional errors or negligence. General Liability Insurance is quite complex and not all insurance companies divulge coverage details.
Talk to one of insurance specialists today to learn all the benefits you can accrue from your General Liability Insurance Policy.